VSI5X series of Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher is widely used in various metallic and nonmetallic ores, cement, corhart, abrasive material, glass, construction material, machine-made sand, metallurgy, etc. It is also applicable to crush various stones with different hardness in medium and fine crushing area, such as iron ore, non ferrous metal, emery, bauxite, quartz sand, basalt, etc.
VSI5X series of Vertical shaft Impact Crusher introduces German technology. VSI5X is the key equipment in sand making area with many patents. VSI5X is a kind of totally new high efficient crusher. It has the following features:
1. Rotor with deep chamber increases 30% capacity after perfect design.
2. Side plate direction can be changed to increase material utility ratio, operating ratio can be increased 48%.
3. Worn hammer with combined type is only changed to reduce operating cost 30%. Another pair of vice hammer is added to prevent from damaging main hammer and side plate.
4. The most key wear resistant material uses wear resistant and high temperature resistant material in American important area.
5. Rhombus shape impact plate is used to prevent side plate from being damaged.
6. Bearing is famous international brand imported from Japan, Sweden, America, etc.
7. Perfect discharge and smooth curve reduce resisting force when material flows, so capacity is increased greatly.
8. Spread dish with double purposes can make two feeding ways change easily.
9. Special seal structure under main shaft guarantee no oil leak without seal.
10. Japanese hydraulic opening cover device is originally imported. The cover is moved easily and inspection of inner part is easy.
11. Motor with high grade of protection is selected. The motor has features of high efficiency, low noise, etc. The motor complies with IEC, insulation grade F, protection grade IP54/55.
When entering into impeller, the raw material can be crushed directly by hitting impact plate after it is accelerated and threw out. The raw material can also be divided into two parts by material-dividing plate. One falls down from all around. The other enters into impeller and is accelerated, threw out and collides with the falling material and hit, rebound with impact plate. The circulation hits repeats. As the crushing is moving forward, small particle materials will gradually form a material bed around the impact plate which can improve the crushing effect and protect the machine. The desired artificial sand comes downwards though outlet finally.